New 'Collegiate Kits' Now Available
- Posted by: usaws
- On: 04/25/2014 11:30:02
- In: Collegiate
USA Water Ski is pleased to announce a new initiative for 2014 to support collegiate water skiing and wakeboarding. Any collegiate water ski or wakeboard club that joins USA Water Ski as an affiliated club will receive a free “Collegiate Kit,” which includes among other items, a handbook containing “how to” tips, checklists and other resources to support a successful year on and off the water.
Collegiate Kits feature the following:
• One Collegiate Handbook full of "how to" tips, checklists and other resources to support a successful year on and off the water
• One Ladies' LIFE ON THE WATER Tank
• One Unisex LIFE ON THE WATER Tank
• Vinyl LIFE ON THE WATER stickers
• One Dolphin Wetsuits Bib + 25% off Additional Bibs
• Plus, exclusive discounts and coupons from sponsors who are stepping up to support USA Water Ski collegiate clubs
"With the help of current collegiate water skiers and wakeboarders, as well as alumni and board members, we are creating tools and resources for our collegiate teams so that they have what they need to create a more successful and sustainable collegiate environment," said Taryn Garland, USA Water Ski's program development coordinator. "We want to reach out and show our collegiate teams that we are here to support them and grow the sport as a whole, so we are providing new members the resources they need all bundled up in one convenient kit. Plus, we can learn a lot from our collegiate members, because they know how to live life on the water better than anyone. We're looking forward to an exciting 2014."
For more information about the USA Water Ski Collegiate Kits, please visit http://www.sharelifeonthewater.com/collegiate-kits.html.